Bilingual Claims Customer Service Representative
FCCI has been recognized as a top-notch employer by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend magazine and AARP. Ever wonder why we dont have more openings? Its because nobody ever wants to leave! Now is your chance to join an organization that values its employees and is committed to growing their skills and careers. If you share our commitment to integrity and excellent service, we want to hear from you.
Currently seeking a Bilingual Claims Customer Service Representative to obtain claim-related factual information from agents, policyholders and claimants in order to complete the Notice of Loss documents for all lines of business. The representative is also responsible for all new claims and correspondence for all regions and all lines of business, answering claim and provider inquiries, routing all other company related calls to the appropriate personnel. Additional responsibilities include learning to investigate and adjust auto glass claims, administrative tasks to support to the department, and transcribing recorded statements. This position can be filled in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida or our regional office in Richardson, Texas.Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of general clerical work or other work experience which led to the knowledge of claims processing
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
- P&C insurance experience preferred
- Advanced customer service skills, ability to handle high call volume
- Typing score of minimum of 30 words per minute
- Good computer knowledge including experience with Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace